How Do I?
No answers matched your search
For a board or committee?

Please fill out our online form*. Applications are accepted annually in October. Openings are advertised periodically.  

*The online application form will only work when there is an active board opening.

For Cape Elizabeth Fire/Rescue?

See the Fire and Rescue website

Dog license?

See our Dog/Hunting/Fishing License page

Permit to store my boat at Great Pond?

Seasonal permits are issued by lottery conducted in March. See our Great Pond page for link to rules

Building permit?

See our code-enforcement FAQ for information, link to online permitting app

Copy of a property card?

Request by email,

Marriage license?

See our Marriage License page

Mooring for my boat in the waters around Cape Elizabeth?

Information and application for a mooring permit are available in our Harbormaster section

CETV bulletin board announcement?

See our online form

Absentee ballot?

Printable application forms are posted to our Elections page before polling begins, and the state offers an online application request service

Crime anonymously?

See our Contact Us page and scroll down to the "Crime Line". In cases of emergency, always dial 9-1-1

Change of address?

See our online form

My car?

See our Vehicle Registration page for information and links to online registration

To vote?

See our Elections section

A room or other facility?

See our Facilities Department website

Spurwink Church for a wedding?

Please contact the Church Greeter, information is on our Spurwink Church page

Space at Fort Williams Park?

See the Community Services online registration form

Video of a past meeting online?

Past meetings of the Town Council, School Board, Planning Board and Board of Zoning Appeals are available on the CETV Public Access website. Meetings prior to 2019 are available on our town meetings archive