Town of Cape Elizabeth
Planning Board Meeting Agenda
June 16, 2015 7:00 p.m. Town Hall
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approval of Minutes of previous meeting: May 19, 2015
2. Mitchell Highlands Subdivision Amendment - Eric Hilse is requesting an amendment to the previously approved Mitchell Highlands Subdivision to correct mathematical bearings and distances on a plan previously signed by the Planning Board and recorded April 17, 2014 for a lot located at 27 Killdeer Rd (U32-6-46), Sec. 16-2-5, Amendments to Previously approved subdivisions.
3. Inn by the Sea 500 building Site Plan Amendment - The Inn by the Sea is requesting amendments to the previously approved site plan for the Inn by the Sea located at 40 Bowery Beach Rd (U17-40) to replace the 12-unit "500 building" with a new 12-unit building, Sec. 19-9, Site Plan Public Hearing.
4. C-Salt Market Site Pl an Amendments - KMC Properties, LLC is requesting amendments to the previously approved site plan located at 349 Ocean House Rd to remove a tree and change signage, Sec. 19-9 Site Plan Completeness and Public Hearing.
5. 1200 Shore Rd Private Accessway Permit - Rudolf F. Haffenreffer IV Trust is requesting a Private Accessway Permit for a lot located at 1200 Shore Rd, Sec. 19-7-9, Private Accessway Permit Completeness.
6. Cottage Brook Subdivision Amendment - Cottage Brook LLC is requesting amendments to the previously approved Spurwink Woods Subdivision to change the design of the 19 condominium units, adjusted related drainage and change the project owner, Sec. 16-2-5, Amendments to Previously Approved Subdivisions, Completeness and Public Hearing.
7. Special Event Facility Overlay District Zoning Amendment and Zoning Map Amendment - The Planning Board has drafted an amendment in response to a request from the Town Council creating a Special Event Facility Overlay District where land area of at least 15 acres may operate a special event facility. A Zoning Map amendment creating a Special Event Facility Overlay District in the area of Old Proprietor Rd, Winters Ln, and Lower River Rod is also proposed (Lots R8-1-1, R8-1-2, R8-1-3 and R8-1-4), Sec. 19-10-3, Zoning Amendment and Map Change Public Hearing.
8. Paper Street Public Engagement Plan Recommendations - The Town Council has referred to the Planning Board review of the 2015 Paper Street Report for recommendations as part of the Public Engagement Plan, Schedule Public Hearing.
9. Public Comment