Cape Elizabeth School Board
- Sponsor a school budget that maintains vital programs and services.
- Develop and support a 3-5 year Strategic Plan for the district.
- Develop a 5-10 year capital improvement plan in cooperation with the Town Council.
- Develop a comprehensive plan to address substance abuse, including policy, climate and cultural issues.
- Complete the Health Insurance review process with Cape Elizabeth Education Association.
- Continue to explore district topics during workshops and business meetings, including:
- School-to-school transitions
- Curriculum alignment school-to-school
- Teacher/administrator evaluations
- Student achievement gap
- Complete the online district report card including benchmarks to measure.
- Complete the audit of the Cape Elizabeth School Policy Manual